This weekend could change your life
Saturday 5th May - Sunday 6th May 2018 (May Bank Holiday weekend) - fully supported, all inclusive, early bird ticket price £455
The London to Paris sportive is the epic cycling challenge between two of the world’s most iconic cities
The challenge is to cycle 300km within 24 hours
150 riders limited availability. It's selling fast!
A Sophie Radcliffe Event
- Fully signed route
- Catered feed stations
- Lead Cyclist
- GPX route files
- Mechanical support
- Luggage transfer
- Newhaven to Dieppe ferry crossing
- Finisher’s medal
- Celebratory dinner in Paris
- Hotel and breakfast in Paris (Sunday night)
- Bike transfer from Paris to London
- Broom wagon
- Raise money for the charity of your choice if you want to
- Unlimited bragging rights!!!
Find Out More →
sign up now
Are you looking for a challenge to make 2018 a year you’ll never forget? If so, this event is for you. Calling everyday cyclists, club cyclists, commuters, weekend warriors and those looking to take their cycling to the next level. This iconic and truly epic cycling challenge will stretch you, yet it is totally achievable.
- Challenge yourself
- Ride with likeminded people
- Achieve something extraordinary
Few things are as iconic and impressive as cycling from London to Paris in 24 hours on your weekend.
For ultimate braggings rights, SIGN UP HERE and join the adventure.